Thursday, September 25, 2008

vintage tot.

i know, i know, I'm a bad bad blogger and I should be grounded! i think my new years resolution is going to have to repeat itself yet again. (shy smile)

I love these shots and I have been meaning to post them for over a week now but have not found the time until today. This was such a fun sitting. His mom planned to enlarge a few prints to put in his bedroom that showed his cute little personality. Some of the details like the van and skinboard are also decor from his bedroom. We ended up printing them in a warm vintage black and white that I love love love. It will really tie things together and look great!

People are always asking me what other people order, so just fyi . . . Mom ordered 3 16x20's of the first three shots. She actually ordered all of the other shots I am posting a bit smaller to give as gifts and put around in different frames. Thanks guys!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I Love that bus! How cute! I was in St. George yesterday, and was thinking of you. We almost got caught in the Homecoming parade. Ha ha! I wish I had time to stop by and say hi! I guess this will have to do for now!

Erin said...

Wow. These are awesome. I especially love the Superman one.

Amanda said...

Holy Moly! These are increbile. My favorites ever of yours!

Kellee Smith said...

You photograph this kid so much I feel like he should be at our family reunions. Always cute! Great work...

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

man he is cute & that does capture his personality!