Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I'm getting there!

One of my goals, as I I think I've mentioned on here before is to take some pictures of my kids once in awhile. It's so easy for a couple of years to go by and NOTHING! Anyway, it's like pulling teeth. You should hear the response when I say "Ok, boys we're going to take some pics of you". The whining can be heard from several states away. We ended up having fun though.

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

9 comments:

Kellee Smith said...

Can I be a proud Aunt for a min? Boys, you are getting so big, and can I say you are so cute? HOLY COW I miss you! Shellee, fantastic job and I must tell you I LOVE the new chairs. Thanks so much for sharing!

De Anne said...

You have very handsome young men. These pictures are awesome.

Angela Fielding said...

It's been awhile since I've been over this way! These are such cute shots Shellee! You've been a busy women!

Keely said...

You're boys are so cute! Those are darling pictures you took of them. The toothless ones of Tayt will be priceless to you someday!

kkendig said...

shellee,
you are so old to have boys that big, wait that means i'm old too. i remember when you had zach he was so tiny now he is nearly a teenager. sad, sad, day.

Meg said...

Way to go boys!! The pictures turned out way cute.

Pierce and Stacy said...

You have the cutest boys, I love your colors, and I want that chair!

Rob, Mandy, and Cooper said...

Your boys are cute!! Your younger one oh man when he talks its hilarious!!

Ryan Christensen said...

Love these shots... the missing teeth make me think of my son!