Thursday, September 25, 2008

officially baby hungry.

I think that I am just one of those moms that doesn't need girls. I melt over boys. A couple of years ago, actually almost 3 years ago, one of my neighbor friends brought her little brand new baby boy over to see me one summer day in nothing but a grey onesie. I did not want to give that baby back to her. This little boy is so beautiful. He has a killer set of baby blue's. It was really a fun time!


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I am completely opposite! I could never have a boy and be fine (don't tell my husband) But girls... bring em on! I love the pictures! They are so adorable!

Kellee Smith said...

Holy cow, one of my favorite sessions from you in a while! What amazing depth in the pictures and I LOVE THE LIGHT on the bed shot. Shellee, seriously great!