Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Fabulous Nygren Family

Oh I just love this family. Kodi is one of my oldest and dearest friends. We took time to shoot some individual family shots the other night. They turned out really fun out in a field in American Fork. You might remember Brynn and Andrew. They were a wedding couple of mine a couple of years back. I cannot believe how great they look. I think Brynn is even more beautiful now than she was back then. Ok, Andrew's not too shabby either. . I had to dig out some pics of their wedding for a little walk back. . .

Then . . .
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and now. . .

Photobucket

Photobucket

And the Rest of the Clan . . .

Kodi and Adam and their 5 Cuties!
Photobucket

I love this shot of their girls
Photobucket

Photobucket

The Grandkid shot didn't go so well . . . somebody missed her nap!! I love how her sister is totally smiling. P.S. The two little dolls in red are twins. I will butcher the spelling but their names are Brinley and Mariella. So so cute.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

What a little fox eh? Alen, thanks so much for being my assistant. Also, ladies, Alen here is a single fellow. His number is 555-. . . ok I can't give out his number because I don't have it but is he gorgeous? AND a return missionary. I'm just sayin'.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shellee!!! Great shoot - I love the family pictures. Kodi and Adam's family picture is freaking awesome...... seriously - I love the Nygrens. Nice work.

jd

Keely said...

I would LOVE to have you do Megans Senior pictures...when are you available? Could we also do a family photo?

The pictures of the Nygren family turned out SOO nice! Nice job :)

Kellee Smith said...

Oh Kodi's family is so adorable! And you are absolutly right Brynn is even more beautiful! You did such a great job! Fantastic job! When are you going to do my family pictures again?

Anonymous said...

Uh what you talking about Alan is not single anymore!