Thursday, September 4, 2008

Mandy + Rob

Ahhh another wedding that didn't get posted on my blog from the summer. Boy have I been a busy girl. This was Rob and Mandy. They are now the Fieldings . . . and of course, just like most of my couples, I'm sad to see my time with them coming to an end! Mandy was the winner last January at the Ultimate Wedding Showcase of the Free Wedding!!!!!! She hit the jackpot if I do say so myself. Mandy and I had another fun shoot that I am not releasing at this time. . . do you feel the suspense building? Ya me too. Anyway, for now, here is their wedding day all blogged and ready to go. Aren't they a sweet couple?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Go Grandma!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Derick and Mandy were hilarious dancing!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

knucks. ...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

To see more in a Slideshow click here!

5 comments:

Erin said...

Fun wedding. I love the rings on the piano.

Keely said...

Shellee!
These pictures are awesome! Seriously...you did a great job. I love the angle and the color of the photos. You also did a great job editing them.
They look fantastic :)

Rob, Mandy, and Cooper said...

haha oh man I laugh everytime I see my grandma and I doing the soulja boy dance haha I love it!!

Kellee Smith said...

What a beautiful wedding, and what a beautiful bride. WOW! I adore the picture of the rings on the piano. KILLER!

Shellee Draper said...

Thanks Keeley! Mandy, I know, that's funny that you would say that because I laugh at your grandma everytime I see that too. She was so darling. Erin, thanks for the comment. Shhhh it's one of my favorites too!