Monday, September 29, 2008

The Hinton Family.

I have so many people that come back to me year after year. It's a great thing and I enjoy it so so much. I love being part of watching these cute kiddies grow up, and it's just fun to be part of your lives! Meg ordered some really cool shots of this session and is planning to put them in her room. I'm going to see if she will let me take a shot of it when they are up to give everyone an idea of how it all came together! It's gonna be great.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kellee Smith said...

Shellee these are amazing! I wish that you were closer to me! I need family pictures, and Megan is going to do them! You do a great job!