Sunday, September 14, 2008

New Website Coming VERY SOON!

I just had to make a little note about my website. I have been working day and night. . . no night and DAY! It is going to be so FUN! I really think I will be releasing it this next week. I'm looking forward to it. SO COME BACK and see it very soon!!

YIPPEE!

In the mean time . . . I have to post this little shot of myself that we snapped the other day for my website. How PATHETIC that I didn't even have a shot of myself eh? Well now I do. . . and here it is. Thanks Shanny!

Who's a hottie?

Photobucket

10 comments:

Pierce and Stacy said...

I know, I know... YOU are!!!

Erin said...

That is a great picture of you. I am sure your new website will be fab.

shannonbrems said...

Shellster is!!!!!!!!!

Lib-Dawg said...

That is a great picture...LOVE your hair!!! Beautiful picture! Can't wait to see your new site.

Lib-Dawg said...

That is a great picture...LOVE your hair!!! Beautiful picture! Can't wait to see your new site.

Michelle said...

Holy cow shells! Your georgous!

T.I.D.S.A.H. said...

You HOTTIE!!!! You are adorable, I can't wait for your new website!!!! Love ya, Tonya

Kellee Smith said...

Of course you hottie hotterson! Great work Shannon - you are the master of us all... Can't wait to see your new site!!!!

Rob, Mandy, and Cooper said...

OW OW!! Work it Shellee!!

Amanda said...

You are HOT! I love your hair! You look beautiful!