Sunday, September 14, 2008

Stacey+Casey

The Fabulous Wedding of Stacey and Casey is finally here for your viewing pleasure! I just love it. They were so great to work with. It was a beautiful day and we got some really awesome shots. This was one of those weddings that well. . . I started bawling behind the camera. Ok, it was just a second and I pulled myself together and defogged the lens and moved on, but I was so touched by some things that were said at their dinner. Anyway, enjoy perusing!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

Monica M said...

Hey Shellee. I live in Draper and would love a family picture. Do you travel at all up here and how does that work.

Michelle said...

Hey shell,
I love the light and airy feel of this set of pictures! Great job!

Angela Fielding said...

Holy Smokes!!Fabulous wedding! You did such a beautiful job!

Kellee Smith said...

Should I call you the queen of details or should I just think it? Oh how I love the detail shots of this wedding. Fantabuloasososo job. That is right - so good I made up a new word for it!

Stacey Bacon said...

Shellee, These pictures are amazing! We love them and frankly we love you. It was such a perfect day and you documented it beautifully! Thanks again.;)

Amanda said...

You did an AMAZING job! I love all of the details and WOW! what a gorgeous couple!

Shellee Draper said...

Hey Monica! I didn't see what you had written until now. I do travel. Give me a call and I can give you the details. 435-619-5782

Shel