Monday, February 4, 2008

A Little Promotion!

Photobucket

Ok, here's the deal: I have already announced my Happiest Bride Contest Winner. However, I keep getting calls from girls that have not seen it on my blog yet. I want everyone to be a winner! SO, I decided to run a little promotion for my contest entries. I will give $200 off of my regular package to anyone that entered my contest if you book a consultation in the next 30 days. If I took your picture at the bridal fair, and you are interested in having Photography by Shellee do your wedding photography, give me a call or send me an email! Thanks again to everyone who entered!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kellee Smith said...

I wish that I could get married again and have you do my pictures. Great idea for a fun promotion, people would be crazy not to do it...