Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Some Fun. . .

If you have worked with us before, you know that I work with my husband, Jason quite often. He is a fantastic photographer. I really enjoy coming back after a shoot and going through Jason's images. He has a very artistic mind and he sees things differently than I do. It is actually pretty hilarious sometimes to go through his shots and see that all of the sudden he has been distracted by a bird or some clouds or something like that. He sees beauty sometimes where I forget to. This December he and I were shooting a wedding at the temple and I was complaining about the Nativity Scene that is always in the front of the Temple during the holidays. I'm always shooting around it. I had to smile when I came home and saw the images he captured while I was setting up for the couple to come out of the temple doors! They were so beautiful, I had to share a couple.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Erin said...

These are great. I love the St. George Temple. When I was in college we would go there a lot and walk around the grounds.

Tiffany said...

These are great Shellee! What a fun story too~ He got some amazing shots!!

Kellee Smith said...

Ok, I know Jason well, and I know what a great photographer he is. I also know I wish he was close enough to shoot weddings with me because you are absolutely right... he has an amazing artful eye. Great work big J! (hee hee hee - yes I said BIG J!)