Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Kellie and Matt Married at Last!

Matt and Kellie were a REALLY fun couple to work with. We laughed so hard during their engagements and formals. We had to teach Matt a few things about correct smiling. . . and he taught Kellie and I a few things about posing. . . Thanks for a great time and congratulations on finally being married! I'm posting a ton of these two because I just couldn't narrow it down.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Michelle said...

What a beautiful couple! You always do such a great job shel! I especially love the backlit fountain! fabulous!

Kellee Smith said...

I LOVE the shoe shot. Here in the cold country it is strange to see someone wearing flip flops this time of year. Lucky girl... I love all of them!

Amanda said...

I love the black and white textures and the ones by the water! Awesome work! Hope to see you at WPPI!

Erin said...

I love the St. George temple. What a great location, and the lovely weather too. You are probably loving this time of year. I love the pictures. You do a great job.