Tuesday, February 26, 2008

working hard or hardly working . . .

I shot this cute family a few weeks ago. I loved the kids! They were so funny. She did not stop! Usually, you can sort of get a child's attention long enough to snap them holding still. . . no. She was on the RUN! They remind me so much of Ryen and Hunter. Active kids for sure. I love a challenge. It was really fun, Bret and Sara were the nicest people, and just super easy to work with. This nasty stray black cat would not leave us alone! Luckily Jason was there to shoot it away, but for awhile, I don't have a shot without our little friend. Thanks for a great time guys!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Shellee, shells, What fabulous color! Those eyes couldn't be more blue, lips more pink, expressions more true to life. You have such a great eye! always catching the perfect moment.

Erin said...

These are so cute. I love the ones with the cat.

Sara said...

Those are my cute kids. I agree the day was a bit crazy, but the pictures turned out amazing. You do awesome work.

I am so jealous of all the beautiful weddings you shot. Where were you when I got married?

I'll add you to my blog.