Monday, February 25, 2008

Here's to Good Friends. . .

When my husband and I were engaged, I met my friend Mendee at work. One day we were chatting and come to find out she was managing these apartments, and we were looking for a place to move into after we got married. So we move into this. . sorry Mendee total getto townhouse on 3900 South and 9th East in SLC. I think we paid $405 a month, AND it was RIGHT across the street from an Iceberg Drive Inn. I would walk over to Iceberg at least weekly to get grasshopper shakes when I was SUPPOSED to be on bed rest with my first baby. That might have SOMETHING to do with the unfortunate prego lbs, but who's counting right? Anyway, Mendee & Trent and Jason & I got to be really good friends during that time. We actually lived at those getto apts for 4.5 years while Jas was going to the U. Anyway, we kinda lost touch over the past few years as I have with a couple of my good friends since I moved to St George. We were both really busy raising our little families and time got away from us. Anyway, they came down here a couple of weeks ago and we hung out for the weekend. It was really fun. Our second babies, Brinlee and Tait were born 2 weeks apart so they had fun getting to know each other too! This is their little boy Clayton, who I had never seen before. We had fun taking some shots of him, and he was a pretty good sport considering how late it was! Thanks guys! See you again very soon.

Photobucket

No comments: