Monday, February 25, 2008

The Other Boleyn Girl . . .

I have been wanting to read this book for about a year now. My bff (inside joke)Kodi called me one day and was just raving about this book. It's about Henry the VIII and his quest for a male heir and the consequent lobbing off of a few of his wives heads. Good stuff! I finally got on Amazon.com tonight and ordered it. I'm excited to start it. One of my new years resolutions was to read more. It falls into the whole enjoying life category. I LOVE historical fiction. I only have one problem with books. I have a teeny tiny bit of an all or nothing personality, and I tend to start a 500 page book on a Monday night, and finish it up on a Wednesday morning. . . I'm in the bathtub reading it, finding ways to prop it up and read while I load the dish washer, duck taping it while I'm on the treadmill. . . you know, normal stuff. Anyway I'll let you know how it turns out!

The Other Boleyn Girl

No comments: