Thursday, February 21, 2008

Cute Little Will

I have to first of all give a little disclaimer here that I didn't take these particular shots. A great photographer, and friend of mine in Lehi, Shannon Brems . . . Images by Shannon took these baby shots. I enjoy designing on the side of my photography, and I designed these cute little baby announcements for Will's mom. I made her a couple of options. This isn't actually the one she choose, but I just loved it anyway, so I thought I would post it on my blog. This is for a two sided announcement, so there is a front and a back. If anyone needs baby announcements, I do custom designing! I'm also running a special right now on infant photography. I will do a free announcement design for anyone that books an infant sitting in the month of March! If you are interested, give me a call 435.619.5782!

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Kellee Smith said...

Could this little guy be any cuter? Oh my gosh. That is a beautiful announcement. You are so good at design!

Michelle said...

Oooooohhhh. Baby shots get me every time! Great designs shel. I just love these announcements!