Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Baby Zach

Oh I just love this kid. You've seen a lot of him because I LOVE to take his little picture. He's just the cutest thing ever. I've taken shots of him since he was about 2 weeks old and I could just keep him. I even have a Zach myself!~ Anyway, we shot a few of him the other day and I started thinking about all the fun shots I have of him. I thought I would share a few. They really grow up fast!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Michelle said...

What a fun series! I love black & white baby pictures! I especially love the one with the dad holding the baby straight in the air!

Kellee Smith said...

seriously who has kids this cute? Oh my gosh... It is amazing to see him grow. You always do such an amazing job!

Tiffany said...

These are just darling!
Oh by the way, love the header!! I need to do one, but don't laugh...I don't know how!! :)