Monday, January 7, 2008

Happy New Year!

Wow does time fly or WHAT? I cannot believe that we are a week into 2008. Honestly. I think that being a mother makes time go by even faster. I have these two little ticking time bombs living with me and every year that it goes from 1st grade to 2nd grade or whatever it may be it just about kills me. Speaking of the boys, I'm putting a cute little Christmas Picture of them on for this post. Aren't they cuties?

2007 was full of so many great things. It is so easy to lose perspective on how great your life is huh? Great family, great friends, and all of the sweet things in life just add up to an overall really wonderful life. It's hard not to feel blessed. Life is good. No, life is great.

Oh, and p.s. . . Hey any of you fellow chicks out there . . . you NEED to go see the movie "P.S. I love you" It was the best show I've seen in a long time. It's a PERFECT girls night out show.

Photobucket

No comments: