Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Ultimate Wedding Showcase!!!!

Holy Cow, I had so much fun at the Bridal Fair this past weekend. I had a great time meeting all of you. My booth was so much fun to put together and I just had a blast! I have also had just an overwhelming response to my contest. We've got a lot of happy brides around here! I apologize that it is so late in the day. I have been waiting to get the results in from another photographer that judged the contest. The results are finally in! I have lots more shots from the bridal fair that I'll be posting soon but for now, here is the winner and a few fun shots of the details! Each participant received a goodie bag with a t-shirt and a treat and I also have a shot of my cute fliers and just some details around the booth!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is my new favorite cake vendor. She makes the most original cakes and they taste SO GOOD!!!

Photobucket

The cake dive is always the hilight of the Wedding Showcase. This year was no exception. It's so sad to see such a beautiful cake just pulverized in a matter of seconds! There were several decoy rings that people thought were the real thing. It took about a minute or two to actually find the ring, and the suspense was hilarious! One lucky girl got a BIG ROCK!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Also, a special thanks to Aimee, Cherise and Lacey who helped me with my booth. We had so much fun!

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Kellee Smith said...

Shellee, these look so good! What an event! Your booth was amazing... I wish our fairs were not on the same day! You did a "smashing" job (pun intended!)

Michelle said...

What a happy LUCKY bride not only to get to work with Shellee, but to get a free wedding. I wish I could get married again! I guess I will have to settle for wishing her well. You make it look as fun as it was. Great job Shel!

Tiffany said...

What a fun show!! I love your printed materials~ You will have to share with me how you did those!! They look fantastic!!

Erin said...

Your booth looks great. I love what you did with it.
Also I used to know one of the brides on your website, Rhiannon Bent. We were at SUU at the same time and worked together at the newspaper. That was like five years ago. Small world.