Wednesday, August 27, 2008

what gives?

I had to make this post really quick. Nygren family: I'm editing your pics as we speak and they should be ready very very soon. BUT, what I came across when I went into their shots was a picture I had taken for the very purpose of putting it on my blog. My friend Kodi and her husband Adam are totally rad with the biggest green thumbs ever. Actually Adam is in the landscaping biz, but still. Everytime I go to their house, this is what greets me. See Shellee sigh.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Michelle said...

What I would give for a green thumb... sighhh.... I'm not picky, I don't even need 2. One would be an improvement!

Michelle said...

What I would give for a green thumb... sighhh.... I'm not picky, I don't even need 2. One would be an improvement!

Kellee Smith said...

Wow - seriously this is at their house? Adam - you are incredible. Just think about it Shellee, it is like coming to your house and expecting there to be no pictures on your wall. To each his own - right? Hee hee hee!

Keely said...

Their yard is seriously amazing! I love that it is the first yard you see when you pull into their cul-de-sac...just gorgeous!! Ahh, only if I had a husband with a green thumb too :)

By the way Shellee...your photography is pretty amazing too!

Shellee Draper said...

Hey Keely, your yard better not look like this or I'll be mad!!! :) You just have the pool huh? Rude. Call me when you guys are ready for your pictures!!! We need to do Megan's Seniors!