Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A Google Game :)

I have seen this game a few times in the past couple of weeks on different blogs, and I just had to do it. I love things like this that are sort of eclectic and just reflect like nothing else can what someone sees and what their eye likes. Remember when you used to make collages in junior high with your fav magazine snippets? I loved that.


My AGE

Photobucket

A PLACE I WOULD LIKE TO TRAVEL

Photobucket

MY FAVORITE OBJECT

Photobucket

MY FAVORITE PLACE

Photobucket

MY FAVORITE FOOD

Photobucket

MY FAVORITE ANIMAL

Photobucket

MY FAVORITE COLOR

Photobucket

THE TOWN WHERE I LIVE

Photobucket

THE TOWN WHERE I WAS BORN

Photobucket

A PAST PET

Photobucket

A PAST LOVE

Photobucket

MY BEST FRIEND'S NICKNAME

Photobucket

MY SCREEN NAME

Photobucket

MY FIRST NAME
Photobucket

MY MIDDLE NAME

Photobucket

MY LAST NAME

Photobucket

ONE OF MY BAD HABITS

Photobucket

MY FIRST JOB

Photobucket

MY GRANDMOTHER'S NAME

Photobucket

MY COLLEGE DEGREE

Photobucket

WHAT I'M DOING RIGHT NOW

Photobucket

TAG, YOU'RE IT!!!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I did this on my blog a while back! It is fun huh?!?! I put on my blog that my worst habit is being a clean freak, but I would have to say I think procrastination beats even that for me.

www.fabuluxephotos.com said...

I like # one. I will have a maternity session on Sept. Do you mind if I steal ur idea about the post it....very cute :)

Shellee Draper said...

hey fabuluxephotos, I have to clarify this because I meant to write this in my original post. To play this little blog game, you go to google images and you choose an image off of the first page. SO, this is not my image. None of the images are that I used for this post. All from google images. So there! That is my disclaimer! But heck ya, that is such a cute idea for the maternity session!
Thanks for commenting. :)

Shellee Draper said...

Amanda hello! You are a puteroffer too? That must be why I like you so much huh? We're bonding. . .

De Anne said...

WOW, the good old days at the Red Baron. I think I'll snag this for my blog too. Thanks for sharing.