Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Part II Pierce and Stacy!!!

and without further ado. . . our GREAT SALT LAKE location. I have to make a quick note, that this place is DISGUSTING. The pictures come out looking just gorgeous and somewhat beachy and serene. The reality is that I have never before in my life seen so many dead animals (seagulls) the mud smells like well duke, and the bugs don't just buzz your tower, they bite so hard that you bleed! Excellent, let's go out there in formal clothes! Oh and p.s. this was shot during one of the biggest windstorms I've ever shot in. They were MAJOR TROOPERS.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Shellee Draper said...

This is out by Salt Air in SLC. Thanks for the nice comment!!

Val McCormick Photography said...

Shellee your so sweet. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a thoughtful comment. Your images are beautiful as well. I will have to add you to my blog list ;-)
~hugs~
Val

Erin said...

These are so gorgeous. The lake is pretty but smells really bad.

Amanda said...

You are absolutely hilarious! I am laughing so hard I can barely type!!! So true but so worth it! These pictures Rock!