Monday, August 4, 2008

Stacy and Pierce Part I

I had a great time in SLC with Stacy and Pierce shooting these "groomals". That is what I call it when the groom comes along for the "bridals". This is a great couple. They are both from the Austin, Texas area. Jas and I really like them. This is part one of the session. We hit the International Peace Gardens, which I had never been to before but turned out really well. You will have to just be surprised about the second location! I'll post that asap. For now enjoy! Thanks guys. I'm excited for your wedding coming up in just a couple of weeks!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

Kellee Smith said...

Oh my goodness Shellee! These are so amazing! I absolute adore this little bride! You rock my friend!!!

Anonymous said...

This is amazing - Your candid style is awesome. I love it. What a cute couple.

Anonymous said...

Holy cow!!! You are AWESOME. I love your stuff. I is so cute. I love the garden ones and her faces are absolutely hilarious. Great Work!!!

Erin said...

Love these. Aren't the peace gardens awesome.

Sally said...

Hey shell-I finally have the blog stuff figured out on my blog so you should get a lot of hits now! Love the wedding pics!

Shellee Draper said...

What nice comments! Thanks guys. Sometimes it's like you are just talking to the wild blue yonder! Nice to know that someone is watching! luf ya. shel

Pierce and Stacy said...

You just HAD to put up the pictures with all my bad faces didn't you?!?! How embarrassing.