Monday, August 11, 2008

Long Live Vampires?



I HATE stuff like Vampires I don't like the supernatural, I don't like anything like this normally. I have to give my friend Becca full credit for telling me to read this book AT LEAST 3 or so years ago. Not sure when it first came out, but it has been on my TADO list for a long time. I have this issue with reading. I don't read a chapter each day. No. I read the book in like 4 hours. I can't stop! It's a personality flaw. I'm workin' on it. Anyway, I just finished it today. I loved it, and I can't wait to start the next one! BTW, it was the DARLING bridesmaids at Chelsey's wedding last weekend that got me going. They were RAVING about Breaking Dawn, so I thought, "Shel, get with it and read the dumb book." and I did. Thanks to you guys, you know who you are! I'm excited to see the movie!

5 comments:

Erin said...

I have gotten sucked in too. Better late than never.

Lib-Dawg said...

You just found out about this book??? These are my release - so GOOD!!! ENJOY! P.S. Love your blog - always looking at your latest and greatest pics!!! IF I ever get married you are so taking my photos!!!

Kellee Smith said...

Ok, I am ridiculous, and only half way through twilight. SOOOO good tough... I can not wait!

Mrs Buchanan said...

I absolutely love these books! If you couldn't tell by all the different times I posted about them. I'm glad that you enjoyed them. They are some great books!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out about the vampire books!!! we had a blast with you at Chelsey's wedding. We need you to post the pics from that day so we can see all of our glamor shots haha!!! hope all is well hope to see pics soon

Love,
Chels Bridesmaids
(Lindsey and Brittney)