Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Jaimie + Rustyn

I went up to Logan a couple of weeks ago to visit my Sister Kellee and her family. Kell had an engagement photo shoot to do one of the nights I was there so OF COURSE Kel wanted her AWESOME BFF BIG SIS to 2nd shoot with her. We had so much fun with this sweet couple. Rustyn had the most awesome GTO Convertible and as you will soon see, I had way too much fun with it!

WAX ON WAX OFF KELLEE!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

TO SEE A VERY AUDIOAPPROPRIATE SLIDESHOW, CLICK HERE!

5 comments:

Erin said...

What a cool car! Love these photos.

De Anne said...

Shellee, your photography is amazing. I really wish I'd known while I was in St. George. I'd love to have you do a shoot of my girls.

Lib-Dawg said...

Love'n your photos as always...Wish you could get to alaska and take some photos. Shellee, I do not hate you and when I get home we are SO going to lunch! P.S. Love the red car - is that your prop? By the way she has great feet!

Kellee Smith said...

Shellee, thanks so much for joining me on this shoot. You did such a great job. I can't wait to see you and your family this weekend!


Lv Ya,
Kell

Amanda said...

Oh, i love it! I bet you two have so much fun together. I am jealous. I always wanted a sister :)