Friday, May 1, 2009

that time of year.

I was driving by the "Sugar Loaf" this morning and this sight just grabbed hold of me. I love the "DIXIE" on the mountain. I'm not sure if it is Dixie High School that does this . . . hence the blue? At any rate, it made for a fun shot. Keep checking back for several shoots that I've done lately. It's one of my most crazy time of the year. I cannot wait for school to get out . . . if we can just ward off the swine flu we'll be doing great! Thanks for looking . . . shel

Photobucket

3 comments:

Kellee Smith said...

Fun shot. Is it strange to anyone else that no one is paying attention to the man over the edge?

Kaatje Wilcox said...

This is a big tradition at dixie :) (we have a million) But the kids who earn their diamond D by doing tons and tons of hours and work and service for the school, get to rappel off and paint it :) the reason no one is paying attention is because the rest of the senior class is up top singing the school hymn because we just got done with the bucket run ( another tradition) where we run a bucket to the top and are timed it sounds silly but its super rad!

Shellee Draper said...

Thanks for the comment! I had no idea that you guys had so many fun traditions at Dixie. You've got me wishin' I'd graduated there. Don't worry SVHSer's. I'm a true crimson and gold BRAVE!!!! Alicia, I'm so excited to get editing your pictures! I'll be in touch when it gets to be your turn. :)