Thursday, May 28, 2009

Tavish + Sheena

Oh this was one gorgeous wedding. Beautiful people, beautiful setting, obviously so much love for each other. Sheena was one of the most striking brides I've shot this year. I love her beautiful skin and dark hair. Tavish doesn't say much but when he does, it's pretty funny! They were really sweet to each other and to me. I love the pre wedding jitters. I think that everyone involved in a wedding kind of has them. There is just this air of OMGosh, it's really today! Vendors are bustling around and the groom is usually hulled up somewhere trying to remember how to tie his shoes. Sometimes brides are kind of stressed out, it can be a tense time, particularly if things are not going as planned, or if something has been forgotten. I arrived to shoot Sheena's pre shots and she was just so relaxi taxi. They had the radio up and it was just so nice to be around them! I had a wonderful time sharing their wedding day. As you can see, it was difficult for me to narrow down my favorites, so you just get to see lots of them I guess!

Oh and by the way, Yes, this is the bride on the trampoline. I turned around and could barely take this shot because I was laughing at her. LOVE it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Erin said...

Beautiful wedding. I love her dress.

Tiffany said...

These are gorgeous Shellee!!