Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Natalie + Josh

Ok people, this couple wins . . . they are my favorites for 2009 thus far. The bar has been raised. I'm not saying that I can't have a new favorite . . . I'm just sayin' that I love these two people and I had an excptional time! The weather was CRAZY! It rained and the wind howled. Their bright yellow made up for any bad weather! What a day!

Click here to see a Slideshow

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Kellee Smith said...

So beautiful. I love the amazing tone to your pictures! Great work!

Natosh said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures! i have been smiling all day wanting to show everyone at work the pictures and of course they don't want to see them because i have known them for a week:)

Erin said...

Beautiful wedding. Love the yellow.