Thursday, May 14, 2009

baby emeree.

You gotsta love cute babies . . . and I've shot a lot of them lately! I shot cute Emeree's mom and dad's wedding last year so it was really fun to catch up with them and see the new member of the family!!! She's SO dang cute. She reminds me a ton of my neice Ryen when she was a baby. Her room was all decked out in CareBear . . . melt my little 1980's lovin' heart. Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Liesl said...

awesome pics Shellee. It's fun to see the pics of your boys too. What cuties.

Stacey Bacon said...

Oh my cute! I need one of these...a darling little baby of the boy or girl variety would be great! She is precious and you have captured her perfectly. Love your face. :)

Tiffany said...

So adorable Shellee!