Wednesday, May 13, 2009

seeing red.

Yes people . . . I'm a mother. I have not posted for a few days because of a couple of reasons. One, I have been busy working ... for another, I have been enjoying Mother's Day with my family. It was a weird one for me this year. The kids are growing up. They aren't at my feet anymore. They don't need mom as much as they once did. It's wonderful to be at this point in life but a little bitter sweet too. I was looking them over on Sunday and I thought to myself . . . TAKE PICTURES! I am so bad about taking pictures of my own family. So today, I had a break in the action and I took them for an hour and we did some shots for the house. I wanted to update some of my wall hangings, and also I wanted to just capture them now. It's a really fun time. School is almost out. I'm looking forward to some fun with my family this summer and of course some really fun weddings as well! Enjoy the Draper kids. Oh and p.s. people ask me all the time if my kids act like theirs do when we take our own pictures. I think the photos speak for themselves. . . but yes, they act just like yours do!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Erin said...

These are great. You have such handsome boys.

De Anne said...

Very handsome boys

Tiffany said...

Shellee!!
They are adorable!!

Kellee Smith said...

Ok, so first of all your boys are so cute. I love Tait's braces and Zach looks like a man. Holy cow, his teeth look so good. I can not wait to come and get some pics on the cool red stairs. LOVE THEM! Great job Shell

Jason Draper said...

We made some good looking kids. Thanks for the new pictures for my office!

- jas