Monday, January 26, 2009

wedding showcase.

We had an incredible time at the Ultimate Wedding Showcase on Saturday at the Dixie Center! Thank you to all of the beautiful brides that stopped by my booth. It was so fun to see so many of my past brides there! I loved getting to catch up with you all. I met some great people and had fun networking with all of my "biz" friends at their booths. We are lucky to have such a professional group of people here in the St George area to work with.

My booth was right next to my FAV company and for that I was so excited. I just love Laura Stagg and her posse (staff:) at Forevermore Events. I'll be sharing more on them later, but for now, here are some shots of my booth! A special shout out also to those that helped me with my booth (you know who you are)! I couldn't have done it without you! Shel.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

13 comments:

Esplin 5 said...

Oh, Shellee it's soo pretty! I really wish I could have gone. You r so talented.

Erin said...

Your booth looks awesome. I hope you get a lot of bookings from it.

Michelle said...

absolutely beautiful presentation Shellee! You are so creative! I'm always impressed!

Amanda said...

Sweet booth! i love your killer furniture and all of your pictures! it looks so classy!

Shellee Draper said...

Thanks for all the nice comments! My head is getting bigger all the time! I have gotten a great response it's going to be a fantastic 2009!

Katie said...

That looks really good!!!!

Anonymous said...

I think I deserve more than just a shout out!!!!!

Jas

Meg said...

That turned out so awesome! Just another reason why you kick butt!

Shellee Draper said...

Jason, you are my right arm . . . you do deserve more than a shout out. . . should I do a whole entry on you? OOOhhh I think I will! Thanks again for the nice comments everyone. It means a lot to me.

Anonymous said...

Shell, Loved your booth your pictures were awesome wish I could have seen it in person. ct

Kellee Smith said...

SHUT UP! Shellee this is so eclectic and screams "Photography By Shellee". I absolutely loved everything you did. Can't wait to go to Vegas with you in a few weeks. See you on Saturday!

Anonymous said...

Shellee you did a great job! I was so impressed with your photography. You have a special eye and an amazing gift.

Yours truly, Ronnie

Unknown said...

FABULOUS...I am drooling! :D