Thursday, January 22, 2009

facebook obsession.

Anyone who knows me knows that I'm a really obsessive personality, and I'm a little bit SOCIAL. That being said . . . I have a problem! I cannot stay off of facebook!

I think that a lot of people are on it but there are a lot who don't get what it is and how it works. Basically it's a social networking site. So it puts you in touch with lots of people. I like that you have to accept "friends" in order for them to see your info. I have found people from high school, elementary, college, SO so FUN. I would love to have all of my clients on facebook. It's a great way to stay in touch! So, if you're not on it . . . get on it would ya? :) If you need help, call me, I'd be happy to talk your ear off about it. . . and if I don't answer . . . it's probably because I'm tooo busy playing on facebook! Love you all! Shel

3 comments:

photography by Mikki said...

Hey Shel!
It was really fun getting to spend a bit of time with you at the bridal fair! We think you are just awesome and so much fun too- hope you had some great success with the fair!

Shellee Draper said...

Mikki, (and hubby) ditto on the sentiments! You guys had great shots and I thought your booth was awesome as well. It's so much craziness huh? I have liked you guys from the moment we met. Stay in touch ok?

Best, Shel

Unknown said...

i am addicted as well! add me! raquel acevedo