Thursday, January 29, 2009

baby kohl.

Yep, it's spelled like the store! Cute huh? I thought so. This little guy is what I like to call PART I. He was having a really hard time! We will try him again very soon when he is in a better mood, but for now, Jamie . . . I give you your son! I'm sure I'm looking forward to Kohl the sequel!

Photobucket

now I think he looks like he's thinkin'. . . this might not be toooo too bad.

Photobucket

NOPE, here we go again!

Photobucket

Photobucket


and of course I got a COUPLE of shots when he's not hysterical. . . come on people, I'm a professional after all!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love how he looks like he's giving me a little wave in this one . . .

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It's simple, he just wants his bink and his blanket. Is that too much to ask for guys?

Photobucket

2 comments:

Erin said...

These are so stinkin' cute!

Angela Fielding said...

Hey I just saw your post on Jasmine's site. Isn't that so awesome! So is Kellee going down to WPPI too. I hope to see you guys! You ROCK!