Tuesday, January 20, 2009

baby kaicee.

This little darling baby girl has THE cutest little puppy dog eyes that I have ever seen. I loved the time I spent with her and her sweet mom. My husband and I pulled out video of our boys this past week and I was utterly shocked at how much my kids have changed. It drove home to me of all people how important it is to capture the time when children are changing because it is brief and fleeting. . . . I give you baby Kaicee. I may steal her in the night.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Rob, Mandy, and Cooper said...

She is so cute!! That room is darling!!

Stephanie said...

Shellee you willnever see this but I love the pictures you are the greatest!!!!! Love ya