Wednesday, January 28, 2009

a promotion.

Ok all you lovely ladies . . . ahem and gentlemen. I have decided after several of you have asked that I will indeed be extending my Wedding Showcase Promotion for a couple more weeks. If you are a bride that is considering me for your wedding, now is the time to book your consultation. Anyone booking a consultation before February 15th, will receive my $500 print collection for free! This is the biggest promotion that I have ever run and as a result, I have just a couple of consultation time slots still available in January, after that we will be into February already! Good luck to all of you out there planning your upcoming events! It can be overwhelming I know!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Kellee Smith said...

WOW what a deal! Your going to have some very, very happy brides!

Anonymous said...

Awesome deal. I'm looking forward to my appointment with you.

Anonymous said...

I'm so EXCITED. Thanks for offering this fabulous deal. Dee

Sally said...

Love the booth! It turned out perfectly!

Dezaree said...

Hey Shellee. It's Dez, Katie's friend. My brother is getting married in May, in St. George to a cute girl named Brooke. I have forwarded them your website and blog information. I need to actually give you a call to get some information for them. I just wanted to give you a heads up. By the way....love your blog and website. You do AMAZING work! P.S....I TOTALLY know where Star Valley is. Do you know Gina Veigel? I grew up in Manila, UT (Flaming Gorge), and she was my Volleyball and Basketball coach my freshman year of high school. We used to go to Star Valley, Kemmerer, Big Piney, etc. to play in tournaments. That is too weird. We need to talk about this!

Shellee Draper said...

Hey Dez! Good to hear from you. Just give me a call anytime and we can go over whatever you might need. If they want to call me in the next few weeks I will give them my awesome bridal fair special! I totally know who Gina Veigel is. Thanks for the compliments. You're a sweetie! Talk to you soon. Shel