Thursday, June 12, 2008

Stacey + Casey

I shot this fun engagement a few weeks ago with Stacey and Casey. I most always have a great time shooting engagements, but I have to say that I really loved my time with them. They were very natural in front of the camera and our light was just insane that day! I'm looking forward to their wedding coming up here in a couple of weeks. Watch for Stacey's Bridals coming soon to my blog as well!

Click here to See a Slideshow!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: