Thursday, June 12, 2008

Lexie Seniors

Wow have I had a great time with the class of 2008! I did a LOT of seniors this spring. If you don't make it on the blog, let it be known, let it be said, it's NOT because I don't love you. . . on the contrary, I had a really fun time with every single one of you! This particular session with Lexie was a blast. She and I just hit it off and she was such a natural beauty. She's one of those GORGEOUS girls that doesn't know she is wildly pretty. I loved her. Don't forget to watch her Slideshow!
Thanks Lex.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

vv

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I created this little photo insert for Lexie's Graduation Announcement and I just loved how it turned out. The black and the pink were so great together!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Kellee Smith said...

Ok, so could this girl be any cuter? Oh my goodness, she is adorable and that collage you created is AMAZING - oh to be young again! So amazing Shell...