Thursday, June 12, 2008

Stacey's (Totally AWESOME) Bridal Session

I love Stacey. Stac, I think you are so gorgeous! These turned out great and it was just really fun to do. Here are a few of my favorites along with the Slideshow of COURSE! A special thanks to Kim, Stacey's sis that joined us too. She helped me a TON and I really appreciate it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Erin said...

These are fantastic. I love all of the great lighting and fun locations. She is beautiful.

Kellee Smith said...

You are so right "totally awesome!" Great job...

kodigal said...

Amazing Shellee!

Amy Bigelow said...

I absolutely love this shoot! You are an amazing photographer and I am a fan! Are these images at the Salt Flats? I've always wanted to do a shoot there.