Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Jenna + David

It was so much fun to be part of Jenna and David's big day. David is just one of those guys (that I LOVE) who will cross a room just to shake somebody's hand. I think he is a sweet gentleman and I think that this couple is going to be so so happy. Jenna is Tiny Tiny Tiny. She made such a beautiful bride. I really enjoyed my time with this couple. Thanks again guys. Here are some of my favorites!

Slideshow

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Erin said...

Love her dress and the look of these photos. I especially love the one with the clock. Looks like it was a fun wedding.

Michelle said...

Wow shell, off the charts fun stuff this spring huh? I love the slideshow! It's so great to get inspiration from you! Just when I think I'm upping my game I check in with you and realize how far I have to go. Beautiful couple!!!

Kellee Smith said...

Ok, so as I was scrolling down through the pictures I said, remember this one and this one and this one and this one and this one and this one and so on to say they are my favorite, but there are just too many. I do have to say that #10 is awesome! I love the color and angle and EVERYTHING!

Sally said...

All I can say is......Oh My!!! Have you gotten good or what???? Those pictures are amazing! Miss you...call me sometime!

Tiffany said...

Shellee~
What an incredible shoot~ Every shot is simply amazing!

Anonymous said...

shellee I hope my wedding pictures turn out like these ones they are great!