Monday, May 5, 2008

Derek's Senior Session

Derek and his mom and sister and I headed out the other night in the beautiful St George weather to shoot his "Senior Portraits". I didn't realize what a treat I was in for! Derek is an extremely talented graduate! He plays the bassoon, the clarinet and the sax. He went to State and received all 1's in the competition~ That is so impressive. It was fun to get to know him. Congratulations on your upcoming graduation Derek! Oh and can you tell I'm in a vintage (ish) kind of place lately? LOVE IT!

Click Here to See a Slideshow

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shellee oh my goodness. I love these of Derek. I know I'm his mom and I'm a little....ok I'm a lot parcial but really they turned out so fun. I love them and I love your work. You are fun! Thank you for all you have done for us! Lorrie

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh shellee these are so cute!! Ya my bro is such a stud!! You are so talented and I applaude you for all the work that you do. Your going down in our family history book of amazing people!! WE LOVE YOU!!!
Mandy & Robert

Erin said...

These are fun. I love the instraments.

Kellee Smith said...

Shellee, what an amazing shoot. I honestly love the feel of it. It is so 1943 with a twist of 2008. Very cool...

SW Portraits said...

These are AWESOME! How HOT is this senior?!?! You are sooo good!! Thanks for your comments by the way!

shannonbrems said...

wicked!

Angela Fielding said...

What an awesome style! I love all the instruments! And by the way I just got the darling tri-fold of Mandy & Rob. Rob's dad is my husbands cousin! Crazy, but I saw the bridge shot and I knew immediately it was yours from your blog. Anyways, small world! Their annoucements turned out beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

I have to say that the one with Derek leaning up against the wall with the Clarinet he kind of has this Michael Buble' look to him!! I know that is wierd because he is my brother but I had to share!!

Erin said...

Hey! Because I love your work so much, I had to tag you! Check out my blog to get the details..

Tiffany said...

Looooovin' this session~!!!