Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Artsy Fartsy

The other night I was lying on my back in the grass at the temple at the end of a long shoot trying to get the right angle for a shot. I rolled over to see what all the noise was, and took this shot. I forgot about it until I was going through the pictures. It was fun to run across. Either Jason is rubbing off on me, or I needed a reminder to think out of the box more often and see the beauty that is all around us all the time! I must have been in a landscapey kind of place that night, here are a couple of the other shots I took. Isn't the Temple gorgeous?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Kara Pennington Photography said...

The first shot is GORGEOUS!!!

Brooke said...

I think these are great! love the birds

Kellee Smith said...

Just beautiful shellee - I would say jason is rubbing off on you...

Anonymous said...

These are awesome!! The tree is amazing. I like the birds too. Nice work. you rock!

- jd

Erin said...

I love the one with the birds. These are so beautiful.