Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sara and Neil

This couple was so refreshing to hang out with. We had a really great couple of hours together shooting engagements. I love being with newly engaged couples. It is so fun. They are so great with each other. It's one of the biggest reasons that I enjoy my job so much. I do have to explain a couple of things and tell Sara something because I know she is a blog reader. First of all, Sara loves like Architecture type shots. She likes artsy stuff and black and whites and so do I. So we were talking on the way up to the engagements and Sara mentioned wanting to find a cool old cemetery to take some shots in. I was not sure I would like it, but I have to admit that it turned out kind of cool! I feel bad now because I even told Sara not to tell anyone that I took them to a cemetery for their engagements! Sara, good reminder that I need to keep my mind constantly open to new ideas. Your pictures really reflect your personality. I love them! My favorite one is the first one. Love it. Thanks guys!~

Click here to watch Slideshow

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

9 comments:

Brooke said...

that first bridge shot edit is way cool! how in the world did you do it? these was way fun! great job.

Erin said...

These are great I love the last shot on the bridge.

Kellee Smith said...

Shell, amazing, awesome, cool, fantastic, chill, what more can I say. You rock...

megan reeder said...

Shellee! Beautiful work! I love the textures and all the pictures on the bridge. Not saying the others weren't amazing though!

megan reeder said...

Shellee! Beautiful work! I love the textures and all the pictures on the bridge. Not saying all the others weren't amazing!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Sally said...

Love the new blog!!! Great pics too!!

SW Portraits said...

The cemetary?! Are you kidding me?! That is AWESOME!! Love it!

Ryan Christensen said...

The robot... that's funny! I love the image at the gate of the cemetery!