Friday, April 25, 2008

Image of the Week!

Let's face it. . . I'm not consistant enough to keep up on an image of the week, but that is just how I feel about this shot! It's my favorite that I have edited this week. I just love how this looks timeless. You never knew feet could be so interesting did you? Ok, women already know that feet can be VERY interesting. . . so to all the men out there, look how pretty! Ooohhh Ahhhh. Have a wonderful weekend everyone! I'm off to Cedar for a fun wedding.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

GORGEOUS shot!!!
LOVE IT!

Erin said...

How fun!

Kellee Smith said...

There are so many things I like about this post. I love the deep texture in the dress, I love her strong stance, I love the antique and timeless color, and most of all - I love the shoes. You are right Shell, girls get it, and it was so fun to see your "shot of the week"