Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Chelsi & Abel

Why does everyone get married in June? April is what it's about this spring. Wow have we had some beautiful days lately. Anway. . . I was so happy to have the chance to work with this couple. They were energetic, really fun people and most of all (my fav) they really just wanted to get some great shots! It was so nice to have finally met Chelsi's mom Julie and to have her come along with us as well. I love moms like Julie. They are a great second set of hands and eyes on the shoot and just nice to have around! Anyway, they are just one of a kind people and the camera just loved them! Julie and I were praying for some really great weather because Abel was coming down for this session clear from Logan. It all worked out great! Enjoy!

Photobucket

This is by far my favorite shot of this couple. It is just intimate and sweet and
I love how he's looking at her. You can just feel the love!

Photobucket

Chelsi wrinkles her nose sometimes when she laughs and I love it!

Photobucket

Such a colorful boquet! I love the new trends in florals. It really helps
to add interest and that pop of color to your photos.

Photobucket

You know me, I love a good lens flare!

Photobucket

This is one of my favorites of Chelsi! She was really a natural to photograph.

Photobucket

The next couple just show off Chelsi's darling personality!

Photobucket

Ok Abel, it might be time to contact GQ and see about a job for you! Abel was a
very good boy during the shots. Guys generally just don't love pictures as much as
the ladies, but I have had the best string of guys through here. I'm lucky to have
wonderful brides and I'm lucky that they are marrying such SWEET guys!

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Another of my favorites.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I saved the best for last! No, like I said, the first is my favorite of the bunch, but these are my babies, and I love them all! I love the smokiness of this shot. It was the last one we took and it's just nice and warm and of course my favorite, a sun flare! Ya gotta love it baby!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow Shellee! I love this set! They must be so happy! I'm sorry I missed you at WPPI. It looks like you were inspired! I like the last shot the best, well one of the best.

Kellee Smith said...

oh my lighting... WOW, it looks amazing. Shellee, this might be your finest moment... LOVE IT!