Monday, March 31, 2008

Drama Drama Drama!

I'm a little embarrassed to report that I have dropped my work phone in some water and it no longer works. Is that water possibly the toilet. . . .um yes, yes it is. I'm sorry Neil and Sara, I told you it was the kitchen sink because I was too embarrassed to tell u that I dropped it in the potty and broke it forever! Anywho, if you are a client trying to call me, I'm not getting my messages but I am hoping to have this resolved sometime today. Grrrrrrrrrrr. :) I will be checking my email messages throughout the day, so if you need to get ahold of me drop me an email. I'll let you know when I'm up and running again! photographybyshellee@yahoo.com

Love ya,
Shel

2 comments:

Kellee Smith said...

If anyone at all can be upset about this it is me. I call you far to many times during the day to have you out of service. Hopefully you will be back up and running soon... Send us a picture of your sad sad phone. Kellee

Sara Ann said...

Shellee- That is so funny because when you told us you dropped it in the sink I thought about telling you about all of the people I know who have dropped their phones in the toilet, ha! Thanks for a great weekend!