Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Shel's Barbies!

I have this friend who is a photographer, and we have been talking doing this shoot for a couple of months. She has a 7 year old daughter that was born two weeks after my little boy Tait. Then she had a little girl about 20 months ago and a little boy about a year ago. See why Shellee took the pictures? No it was really fun. They are cute kids and I just love them! You can tell that Abby, the oldest is totally giggling at me. She just warms my heart! I love first graders. . . there's just something about no teeth.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Kellee Smith said...

Ok, who are these cute kids! Oh my gosh! Shannon they are gorgeous kids seriously!!! Shellee, the field is beautiful and the shots are awesome!

Kellee

Erin said...

What beautiful pictures of some beautiful children. I love the field. Seriously god job on these.

Cameron Ingalls said...

precious!