Thursday, March 27, 2008

Jesh de Rox

This post is more for my photography friends than it is my clients! Ok, it's more for me. I had the opportunity to meet a really great photographer at a conference that I recently attended. He's a really inspirational guy and just groundbreaking in his approach to photography. Very inspiring!

I do have to give a little disclaimer about this picture. It was obviously taken by Innovative Photography. Ryan Christensen is a great photographer that I met at my convention. Ryan is the guy right in front kneeling on the floor. He is located in Clearfield, Utah. I hope he doesn't get mad at me for stealing this picture!!!!! Love ya Ryan! www.innovativephotography.com

Photobucket

3 comments:

Kellee Smith said...

Oh the good times. It is so fun to see this picture. Now I am going to have to steal it from you and put it on my site!

Erin said...

Wow looks like you had fun. That is so cool you got to meet him.

Ryan Christensen said...

Hey girl,
I was expecting to see my name as the really great photographer you met. LOL

I don't mind that you borrowed the image but I am going to have to say something to your sister about her stealing it from you. Isn't there a rule about stealing from a thief?

I love the images you did of the little girl in the field, well done!

Keep in touch.

Ryan

P.S. I am located in Centerville, not Clearfield ;)