Sunday, July 6, 2008

Summer Fun!

I have to say that I have had THE most fun summer ever! I had such a crazy busy spring and honestly I was nusto freako for several months. My poor kids probably forgot that they even had a mother! We've now made up for it! I'll have to share some pictures very soon of my summer fun. Honestly. . . i haven't taken any! I will though. I promise! I actually packed my camera this weekend for our 4th of july fun, but I left it home. So not like me. Anyway, I'll share soon. I've been working somewhere in there too! I have some great things to show you in the next couple of days. Stay tuned. . . :) For now, I have to share this book that I read. It was really in insight to another world.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kellee Smith said...

Oh how I love your book recommendations. I saw this book on Oprah and I have been very interested in it. Good to know it is a good read!