Friday, July 25, 2008

Happy 24th . . . on the 25th!

I really enjoy this time of year. I used to hate the heat and now I really like it. It feels good. You are in your air conditioned house and then you come out into the heat and it feels so good. Anyway, the 4th is fun, but we always seem to have more fun on the 24th! We really had a nice day yesterday and it ended with the fireworks over Washington. You can't quite see them from our lawn, but our neighbor's lawn works perfectly. I had my little boy on my lap while I was taking these shots and as I edited them I could just smell the chlorine and sunscreen in his hair and even in the dark I could see his tan skin and the fact that he was totally filthy. This was a sweet end to a great day.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: