Monday, July 21, 2008

The LOVE business. . .

So yes, I'm in the love business. I get to be with people nearly every day that are getting photos because they are in love and they have decided to spend the rest of their lives together. I get to document that. How lucky am I? I really enjoy the wedding business. People who come to me are really happy. I came across this little video not long ago, and I cannot get it out of my head. I just had to share it. I had seen it before but without the last part about "get in touch with someone" part until today. It was kinda weird. Just a few minutes ago, I got up to answer the phone in the middle of preparing this blog entry, and it was a guy I went to high school with 15 years ago. We never dated or anything. He moved into my high school when I was a freshman. I can still see him walking down the hall. I haven't seen him since I got married 13 years ago. We were just really good friends, and had some fun times together. He gave me a horrible nick name our junior year and it totally stuck with me but I have since forgiven that sin. . . and it was a SIN. Anyone who knows this name shall remain silent FOREVER. :) Anyway, talking to him again was such a sweet treat on this otherwise crazy monday. I am a really lucky girl. I have some wonderful people in my life and even when it's been awhile, we can just pick up where we left off. It's one of the sweetest things in my life. Enjoy this video. I'll have some photos to share tomorrow. Make sure to turn on your speakers. Ya, it's cheesy, but ya gotta love it!

Love,
Shellee

5 comments:

Meg said...

Come on and tell me your nickname.:)

Sara Ann said...

Um, that almost made me cry! sniff sniff:)

Shellee Draper said...

Sara, I had to gulp to keep the tears down! I would cry at a shooting range set in slow motion and to music though. Meg, you'll have to contact a member of the svhs class of 92 to find that out. . . :)

Kellee Smith said...

Ok, so this is Shellee's little sis. Who wants to know her name???? I will take bribes!

Shellee Draper said...

Kellee, I'll just say this. . . if you tell, I will SO pull your hair. Seriously, you will go to the grave with this. :)