Friday, July 25, 2008

Baby Ryen

WARNING: Very LARGE post ahead. My little niece, Ryen is just the cutest thing ever. I spent the past week with my sister in Logan. Kellee is a really fabulous photographer in Cache Valley. All of you photographers out there will be able to relate to this situation. It's really hard to get pictures of your own kids taken. I mean REALLY HARD! It is totally like the cobbler who's children have no shoes. Wow, that is dramatic!

Anyway, Kellee wanted me to do Ryen's pictures, so that she could just be the mom and enjoy it. We went to one of Kel's awesome locations and used one of her new chairs and had so much fun! I ask you, WHAT 2 YEAR OLD LOOKS AND ACTS LIKE THIS? Not many! She's not baby Ryen any more. She is so photogenic. She looks just like her mom did when we were little. Ry Ry looks like her big brother Hunter too.

Kellee's kids are like my own. I just love them so much. We had to laugh not too long ago, we realized that Zach, my oldest's best friend is a little boy named Hunter, and Tait's bestest friend is a little girl in our neighborhood named Ryen. So we spend a lot of time with Hunter and Ryen. . . kinda.

Aunt Shellee Loves her little Ryen!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

9 comments:

Lund Family said...

Your niece is adorable!! Hey, I had a question. I am trying to find some good pregnancy poses with my two kids. I want you to do our pictures in a couple of months if you are willing and I didn't know if you had some good poses. I have been looking around and there is not a lot with two kids and a husband and a big pregnant lady (that's me). Anyway, let me know. I love your photos. I really need an updated family picture so I thought a pregnancy picture would be fun. Let me know what you think.

andi watkins said...

Hi Shellee...I got your blog address from a lady I work with she wanted me to look at her sons graduation pic's, they were amazing! I have come back a couple times to look and everytime I do i keep thinking the same thing...amazing! and these pic's of your niece... I LoOOove the one with her feet on the arm of the chair and it has that distressed look.. your gonna have to give me some pointers. big props, Andi

Kellee Smith said...

Oh my lovely sister... Shellee I absolutly LOVE these pictures. Who knew that Ryen was so flipp'n cute? Surely not her mother! It seems like all she does for me is cry and yell NO!!! I can not thank you enough. You are the BEST!!!! Schedule Hunter for next time!

Kell

Shellee Draper said...

Hey Andi thanks so much for the nice compliments! Blog comments are such a fun treat! I love it when people talk to me on here. You are great as well! As if you need pointers from me. Please! I love your style.
Shel

Shellee Draper said...

Ashley well hello there! I have some really fun things I do with Prego Ladies. Congrats by the way. Give me a call if you want to set something up. I'm booking my fall families fast and furiously right now and I will only be taking a limited number of appointments this year so book your spot when you are ready!

Tiffany said...

Shellee~
These are AWESOME!!!Amazing shots ~

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness! She is so cute, I can hardley stand it! You should come take pictures of my 2 year old!

Anonymous said...

Oh she is sooo dang cute!!!!!! These are fabulous!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, she is adorable. Great location to take the pictures in. They look wonderful!